Saturday, October 20, 2007

What a friday!

Wooo. so tired man, yesterday afternoon when i was asleep, i received a call from my brother-in-law saying tat my sister had just delivered. because i worked night shift the other nite, i simply reply "orhh" then hang up. heehee!! then i realise it's a big thing huh.. then i took tat bloody long 166 journey to thomson medical center..

well, lucky my sister and her baby was fine and her name was Avril. (wah liew, my sister want her daughter to be as hot/famous as avril lavigne ar.. then hilton would be nicer!=p). oh ya..i'm uncle liao..noooo..

my sisterAvril

then i went to SSG Poh's chalet @ changi, most of the radar flight personnel are there! all very sporting one lo. haha. it's all fun and laughter. too bad daniel is working nite shift yesterday, if not it will be more fun.*

*oh ya.. so sorry man.. the setting on my camera is wrong..so all the pictures taken during the bbq. is well.. all screwed up..


half of them only, half of them playing mahjong.lolbbq. i am siam-ing to bbq.haha.=Xsenior huang wif junior huang (can't get along wif him..hahah=P)crazy senior huang. don't know wanna eat wat.loloops. i erm... accidentally step on a snail...sorry..the cat posing for me leh. hahah. meow meow!then i went to essential & brew, to find my secondary school friends, and chill lo. after a while, we were asking where can we go. i can only tot of one place (haha). and steph wanna play wii @ e2max @ cine, which is close to where i wanna go. so i kinda asked them, whether can i go nydc b4 we go and play the wii. well. glad tat she recognises me although i got a common face.=).
essential & brew @ holland v
me, mf, steph n vincent....poon is smoking outside.no wii to play...so play DoA.. very fun leh! and funny!
went home. sleep till 2pm.




No comments: