Saturday, November 17, 2007

Avril first month.

avrilcrying non-stop -_-uncle's daughter..my niece? lolcalled zinc according to my cousin.lolda biao jie1985 de biao jie di (me is youngest..haha)lookalike bo. haha.my 4th aunt. haha.chio bu. my godmother.eh.y u close ur eyes? =pwell, today went for my monthly appointment again. changed to green, eeee. looks dirty. sianz.stuck wif it for a month.
then went to town and buy some gifts for my sister's daughter. shop for a while.and passed tat printed sketch ; )
after tat went straight to my sister's house for the 1st month celebration. well she is pretty mad about avril, keeps crying non-stop. (like mother like daughter ma..hahaha. see la kao pei more la!)
meet up with all my cousins and aunties. nice to see them and can tok cock with them. great!

No comments: