Friday, January 11, 2008

lucky me!

person of the year: putin huang.=P
i had been so lucky for the entire week! hahaha. cannot believe my luck! start off with 20cents and i won $15+ bucks from daidee and blackjack.hahaha.poor old daniel keeps going to his ATM machine(wallet) to draw money for me.hahaha! then came a bomb shell, NOBODY in my flight wants to go to the singles party, and guess wat. my madam decided to draw lots, and i was picked! !@#!@$%!@#%!@$#%@!$^@%$&. f**king suay lah.

come on la. they are all 25 - 30 yrs old, me only 22 leh. somemore i still wear braces, little boyboy come singles party for wat? LOL. lucky, some one from other flight volunteered and he had saved me from going there.pheww.............

and my face will be on FOCUS magazine!! hahaha! because of the safety poster i designed tat got 2nd.WAHAHAHA! cannot believe it. WOoooooOo. hopefully, it's not featured in one small portion of the magazine hor.hahah.one full page would be nice.=D.


No comments: