Sunday, May 11, 2008

haiz..so long

been waiting for my fit'08 to come. still haven come. haiz. already found some serious nice stuffs for my ride liao lo.hahahaha. did some research on the internet and found some really nice mod!like the red lipstick on the front mesh. wooo.. so sexy.looks like the golf gti. Also found a ipod dock for my ipod nano! woo.

also found some bodykits and rims, look at them! so HOT! woooo. but that will be later la. cos it's too expensive liao. the car insurance alone will kill me, cause it's under my name T_T.hahaha. now i am waiting for my agent to call me to collect the car liao! pls call me, and pls don't call me on my night shift! hhahha. machiam he knows.

if anyone wanna buy a car from Parralle importers, can ask me, i intro u my agent ok? he is quite good.
the red lipstick i was toking abt (10bucks!)

ipod docking (29 bucks!)

bodykits! hot! VIP stylenice rims huh? heheepictures taken from: http://forum.sg-fit-jazz.com/index.php & www.apple.com.sg

No comments: