Thursday, July 03, 2008

Tietary appointment.

I joined RSAF as a Senior Technican, but some how i got involved in designing stuff of RSAF. haha.

At first, i was designing some stuff for an event, then i'm my flight's web master. Then, i'm in the pubilicity team for CWAF Air Time. Now, RSAF 40th Anniversary souvenir for all RSAF personnel and a video design for my commander who is leaving soon.

It's kinda fun to design for RSAF, i mean it's my hobby, and i like beautiful things and always wanted to design stuffs for real! Now i have a chance to do it! But getting the approval of my design is always a problem, you see, RSAF hierarchy is huge! A simple design need at least 6 - 7 people for approval, EACH with their own opinion on the design, sometimes they contradict one another. haiz.. so it's always down to me to change it and i starts to realise i'm just design stuffs they want to see, and not what i think it's right or at least nice.

Example, i use bold colours like green and yellow, but the comment is always, "hmmm..this is a military organisation, i think it's better not to use this type of colours". ok quite true, so i always use blue [it will never goes wrong].wahahha.

anyways this are the recent rejects of my design for RSAF 40th Anniversary,
and my approved CWAF Airtime slides,
P.S. Some people might say i'm a pesudographer, maybe they are right. i just happened to be in RSAF. haha.

No comments: