Friday, July 27, 2007

Braces! Gone are all my money.

wah lau, today when to meet up with the dentist.
Go in for check-up.
he say okay. too overcrowded is the main reason why my teeths are like this. so he say must extract 4 teeths. wait a minute 4 fucking teeth extracted! wah lau, one cost $50! -_-"
no choice mah.
go ahead lo.
then he told me, my teeths not properly maintain(hahah. lazy ar), gum swell, got tartar build up and needs cleaning before bracing can be done.
so when ahead for the cleaning and filling.
b4 braces can be put, X-ray of my teeths are to be done (3 times!.ccb.45 each), then the model of my teeth are to be model out. thats $100.

Today went in there for the first time,
Total Damage was: $330

Scaling & Polishing - $60
Fillings - Tooth Colour - $50

X-Rays - $45
Study Model - $100
X-Rays2 - $45
X-Ray Photo - $30

-_-Zz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

piangz!!!!!!! want beauty dun want money ar????

Anonymous said...

wahhah.. damage may be high. but who noe wat's the outcome.. later u become more n more handsome..it might be worth it.