Monday, July 02, 2007

Transformer! - My own.

Evolution transform into a evangelion-05 = evoeva-05This ferrari f50 into a eva too! shall called it the Fereva-00
OMG. nissan slivia into nataku = slitaku
holy.. subaru WRX transform to sandrock custom = WRXsand
Nissan Skyline tranforms into Serpent custom = SkySerpent
Transformer was a cool movie! shld catch it if you can. i personally like the bumblebee. cool little car. hahaha. while i was yahoo!ing on transformer, i remembered i have some model in my store-room.
went it and dug up all my old model toys, bought all those models when i was 12-13 yrs old. hahaha.
back then, my cousin and i were crazy about those.hahah. actually some of those was his, he gave it to me.hahaha. anyone wants it? willing to sell. (wait a minute. this is not ebay.) hahaha.
shit. now i am going to pack all into the box again..-_-





No comments: