Wednesday, December 19, 2007

shit things happen all the time.

unexpectedly, i sold my ipod yesterday, haha. thanks shao wei ar. now thinking whether i sold it at $50 is too cheap a not.haha. well, going to buy myself an ipod nano tml. and finally, my sister moved out with her baby, tat means peace is restored!! hahah. wooo!! and i'm clearing my leave till next yr.hahah. sorry RF!
and yeah!! i got second for a safety poster i designed! haha. BUT i'm always getting 2nd. 2nd for website too.arghh. i want 1st damn it!
went for my monthly braces checkup too, this time is fiery RED! hahaha. and i have one rubberband liao lo! wooo. well, nothing to be happy about, cos tat means more pain. -_-
someone tell me wat to do leh. aiyo, dont know wat to do. wat to think. wat to say.
HIT ME!

No comments: