Sunday, December 09, 2007

ZoukOut 2007

kia sportage. our ride!five half naked guys in the car.hmmmm.hahahdun worry, we are light.hahahafuck man. i dunnoe wat i hit. or wat hit me. nice mercs!lol.how abt my audi? smell my exhuast! and my fart!get drunk pls. we brought too much, can't even finished it.lets get the party started.hot and sweaty inside la. wooLalamy eyes are fucking red!some jap gals. im crazy liao. well all of us are!some singapore gals.
this is my first zoukout. it was all fun! woohoo!!~ till the end where i can feel my legs falling apart, and i was freaking thirsty la. and the drinks are at the car.damn. didn't want to go at first, but that felix keeps calling me, disturbing my sleep. hahaha. phew.. lucky i went, if not i will regret it.wooo.dance like a asshole and nobody will give a shit. laallala~
but the fucked up thing is the car.ahhhhh, i dun remember i hit something leh.. but the scratches are there, dunnoe how much i need to pay. suay. pls dun change the whole bumper.LOL.

oh ya i still got to work at 8am on sunday.=X
we were fooling around in the carpark. so those cars (merc & audi) is not really ours.heehee. so many expensive cars.drools.

No comments: